<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14480621?origin\x3dhttp://pekbee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Out Here On My Own

« Home | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next » | Next »

I Just Cannot Tolerate This

Ok, today is my last day at work with my current employer. There are just too many things I cannot agree with my current employer that caused me to leave. Maybe it is the mindset, that I always think that I do not belong to this current 'family'. I deserve something much more better than what I am having now, and I want to take on more challenges which here, there's no room for me to grow further.

Ok, back to the stuff, things that I cannot agree. Like 2 mins ago, my boss still asked me to check something for her. Just simple steps to perform for the check, I do not understand why cant she learn to do it herself, or get someone to learn for her. I am leaving this place in about 3 hours time, and I will take away whatever knowledge with me. There is no one else in this firm will know how to do that check. I learnt it on my own during my time here. I suggested to do a knowledge transfer to my junior to my boss, she rejected that. I just cant agree with her on this? Why cant she let me transfer my knowledge to someone is still serving the firm? Again, when I go, I will just go and leave nothing behind for the firm. Will this be good to this firm? I do not think so, that is why I could not agree with my boss on the knowledge transfer thing. So fine, you do not want a knowledge transfer, fine with me then. Employee is always the asset to a firm, I believe in that. How can a firm be successful without the employees?

I am really pissed, I really cannot tolerate, when I am leaving soon, there are still things that people here do not know and still asked me to do it for them without learning it themselves. When I leave, whos going to do that?

I fucking cannot tolerate the way the management works here. Cannot.

Fine, there are more challenges waiting for me to get through. I shall care no more on such a stupid things.

All the best to me, in my new job.

leave a response