A Warm Heart; A Warm Smile
- 5th day at new job, I am already busy at work. Good thing to me. Something to keep me busy. Something that motivates me
- I've seen lights, there're paths for me. But as of now, I've set some goals. Let's see. Let's wait for the result.
- I am walking towards the immediate goal set. Step by step, it looks good. I thank myself for my past experiences that contributed to me a lot. Every steps we take in our lives, there will be foot prints left.And the foot prints will bring you to where you should belongs to.
- On the other note, the fear subsided. The worries I carry all along, finally I can put them down. I'm happy for that. Thanks. That just made the other path stable and stronger.
- A warm smile I carry in my warm heart.
- I've seen lights, there're paths for me. But as of now, I've set some goals. Let's see. Let's wait for the result.
- I am walking towards the immediate goal set. Step by step, it looks good. I thank myself for my past experiences that contributed to me a lot. Every steps we take in our lives, there will be foot prints left.And the foot prints will bring you to where you should belongs to.
- On the other note, the fear subsided. The worries I carry all along, finally I can put them down. I'm happy for that. Thanks. That just made the other path stable and stronger.
- A warm smile I carry in my warm heart.
leave a response