Ok, finally I am not so tight at my work. So can I put down some words here.
Joint the firm 2 months ago, I have been very busy wif my work. Exhausted at times, but at least, there is something for me at the end of it. Thank god and also myself, to be able to climb up to a certain level of the corporate ladder now. So what's next for me at the next level? Hopefully I will be given more hands so that the worklife wont be that hectic.
And I thank god for giving that someone whos always there for me. And that another part of the next level that we are now moving to. Discussions are on going, that another level wont come soon, but certainly, it will come to me, come to us. I am sure it will.
Being at the 30, I thank to my past experiences, working experiences that I am talking here. Each job that I was with, actually did groom me well and all the experiences I gained over the years, have contributed to my current job. Of coz there are challenges for me to overcome it still, but I will do it fine. If I dont, Im sure that will contribute to my next job in the future.
Friday 530pm, Im looking forward for tomorrow, to have some great time back home.
Joint the firm 2 months ago, I have been very busy wif my work. Exhausted at times, but at least, there is something for me at the end of it. Thank god and also myself, to be able to climb up to a certain level of the corporate ladder now. So what's next for me at the next level? Hopefully I will be given more hands so that the worklife wont be that hectic.
And I thank god for giving that someone whos always there for me. And that another part of the next level that we are now moving to. Discussions are on going, that another level wont come soon, but certainly, it will come to me, come to us. I am sure it will.
Being at the 30, I thank to my past experiences, working experiences that I am talking here. Each job that I was with, actually did groom me well and all the experiences I gained over the years, have contributed to my current job. Of coz there are challenges for me to overcome it still, but I will do it fine. If I dont, Im sure that will contribute to my next job in the future.
Friday 530pm, Im looking forward for tomorrow, to have some great time back home.
leave a response