After so long, I am writing again, using the pad. I can juz type while I lying down . How relaxing is that.
Too many things happened, time just pass by without I realizing it. Good things are happening actually. It happened all so fast, I thought it's a dream that I'm in.
There was once, a bitch told me not to hang in there, asked to leave that some thing that I'm still holding on till now. But coz of the strong faith within me, I hold iit so hard it did not dropn till now and I just made a commitment to hold it till the rest of my life.
Too many things happened, time just pass by without I realizing it. Good things are happening actually. It happened all so fast, I thought it's a dream that I'm in.
There was once, a bitch told me not to hang in there, asked to leave that some thing that I'm still holding on till now. But coz of the strong faith within me, I hold iit so hard it did not dropn till now and I just made a commitment to hold it till the rest of my life.
leave a response